Parents if you have a complaint or concern about your child please use the following method to contact us:

Call 740-656-7579 or email the Superintendent at I will forward the complaint/concern to the building Principal in which your child attends, and the Principal will contact you and set up a meeting. If you need to follow up with me after the meeting you can contact me with the same contact methods above.

Thank you,

John Haswell